Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Addicted

I've been going through the Split Coast Stampers resources and finding more Delightful Packaging projects. Of course I'm going alphabetically so this one is Drawer Box. I can't go randomly through the projects, my brain won't allow it!

I started with a purple base as that is the favorite color of the recipient. It (purple paper) did not come with the June Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions but it works. The patterned paper is from the kit.




I used the Delightful Day stamp set from Taylored Expressions and VersaMark ink for the flowers on the purple. Plain paper just wasn't going to work for me!

Natalie at Delightful Details also entered a project in the challenge. On her post she linked to a tutorial for the folded chevron by Julia Stainton. My only suggestion, don't make your first one 3/4" wide! Other then that, I plan on using this technique again.

The flower is the Taylored Die Petal Pop-Ups 2. Queen & Co. makes the fun Twinkle Goosebumps gem in the middle of the flower. The gems in the corners are also goosebumps.

The tag was cut using the Spellbinders Labels Four and Labels Four Small. The button and ribbon were from the kit and the sentiment I did in a Word document.

Finally, the brads on the drawer are from Making Memories. Unfortunately there is only one card in there right now. I need to get to work on more.


1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kelley,

LOVE your box and your card - both are simply delightful. Thanks for your comment on my blog and I'm glad I came to visit.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Blessings, Barb