Sunday, March 24, 2013

Online Card Class - Pattern Play Day 4

Altering Pattern Paper

Shari's demonstration at the Online Card Class - Pattern Play had me thinking masculine card. I have the Echo Park Note to Self 6 x 6 pad. I'm not too sure why I bought it as it is a lot of dark colors. All I can think is I like the paper with the View Master reels, which I didn't use on this card. Go figure.


The altered paper is the background. Following Shari's instructions, those creases are sanded. I need more practice, a few of those were sanded through!

Supplies:  
   Paper:  Echo Park Note to Self
   Stamps:  Hero Arts CL340 Birthday Sayings
   Ink:  Hero Hues Black
   Punches:  Marvy 5/8" and 3/4" circles 


4 comments:

stampencamper said...

nice paper combo and layout

Annette Allen said...

aww your card is totally adorable..I love the DP combo and fabulous layout... great card..

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute birthday card! Love the music notes!

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks