Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Still waiting...

The baby is taking his/her sweet time in arriving. Daphne asks where are Momma and Daddy. I tell her at the hospital. She says the baby needs to come out of Mommy's tummy.

Last night Daphne told me she is having a baby brother. Today, she is having a baby sister. Daphne is female, she is allowed to change her mind! She will be happy with either one.

I am hoping to go home tomorrow. I didn't grab enough clothes to last forever! I will take the D with me because I am sure her parents will still be at the hospital.

Yesterday I had planned on canning peaches. Today I had wanted to do corn. DD2, DD3 and my MIL worked on my peaches. No one worked on corn. Maybe I'll get some done, maybe I won't. Oh well.

D is wanting to play. I guess that is why I am here so I had better play.

Does anyone know what an elephant says?

No comments: