Saturday, October 15, 2011

CDAC #4

So I've been busy the last two weeks. Last month I turned, yes, 50. I tried to keep it low key but alas, it was not to be. The women in my Sunday school class get together when one of us reaches the half century mark. I managed to delay it a month! I needed to make thank you cards and no, I have no photos. I have the supplies all laid out for a few more, so maybe I'll get a photo yet.

Then I got a nasty cold. My head hurts, the nose is plugged, the throat hurts and coughing is painful.

I've been working on the CDAC Progessive Challenge card for the last two weeks, in between everything else. (I really need to break this two week habit!) Tonight I got it finished. I thought, I'll post it tomorrow but decided to check the blog. No, it was due at midnight PST. As I write, it is 12:58 am PST. However, Mr. Linky is still up so I'll give it a try.

I went to get the camera. It wasn't where I left it. Now what? I hate to do it but I'll ask DH if he knows where it is. Yes, he has it. Doesn't he know I have important things to do? I wait for him to finish, grab the camera and take a few shots. Sorry for the quality but at midnight thirty it's the best I could do.

I used the Mandala provided by Daisy Doodles. I had fun coloring it. I played with several color combinations and liked this one best. I used Copics B000, B00, B04, B06, V000, V01, V12, V15 & Y02 and Bic Mark It Polynesian Purple and Hot Aqua. It needed some shine so I added Stickles: Yellow, Waterfall, Lavender and Turquoise. The scalloped mat is Core'dination's Elegance. The card base is Hero Hues Powder and I dyed the seam binding.

I colored and cut out the center portion and put it on 3D-Dots. I wish the Stickles showed up better, but it is what it is. Now to see if I can get this posted before Mr. Linky says tough luck!

No comments: