Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Two Week Card

A little boy played a duet with his piano teacher at church. Well, he is nine so maybe he doesn't consider himself 'little.' At my advanced age, he is!

Little or not, I wanted to make a card for him. Any boy who will play in front of a couple hundred people deserves a card.



The background stamp is Cornish Heritage Farms' Aged Sheet Music. The dragon and star from Doodle Dragon Studios, colored with Copics. The 'play every day' is from, yes, Create with TLC. I don't remember what Word font I used for Super Star. It took only two weeks to get the card made, do you really think I would remember what I did? :D

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the simplicity of this card and that image is fabulous. Did you hand cut the shadow behind the words? And what is that wonderful background paper?