Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CDAC Challenge 13

On Monday I got my images for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. The challenge runs from March 1 to 14, that would be today. I really do need start working on these things earlier.

There were five images to choose from. I decided to use the image provided by Pattie's Creations.


I'm in the 'Thinking of You' mode! Actually, I've been creating with the plan to send them to Operation Write Home.

I colored with my Copics: B0000, BG92, E08, E18, E29, E77, G21, G24, G99, Y06, Y08, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, YG63, YG67. Yes, I like to use lots of colors. One flower is popped up on one 1/16" pop dot. Another one has two layers, each one on the 1/16" dots.

The paper is My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 'Hattie.' Hero Arts, CL140, has the sentiment. I used Spellbinders S4-110, Classic Ovals Large, and S4-111, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, to cut out the image (on Neenah) and yellow (from stash). The scalloped band is My Favorite Things die, Simply Scallops. Finally, I put Glossy Accents on the vase. Oh, my sewing machine sees much more paper than fabric. I zig-zagged around the blue paper attaching it to the brown paper.

Maybe I'll start earlier on the next round! Right, and it won't rain in Oregon tomorrow.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Fabulous coloring Kelley! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
Darlene
CDAC Board/Team Member
MY BLOG