Monday, April 30, 2012

CDAC 16

The Progressive Challenge opened April 17 and closes April 30. I got my card made on the 19th. What's wrong with me? I guess the image by Wax Fruit Company inspired me.

Added Later:  So I didn't get this posted until April 30. Why? DH needed the camera for work. He brought it home one evening, I tried to take it, he told me he needed it to download his photos. I'm thinking, take the card out and put it in your computer. Today I got the camera. Just gotta love the guy.



I colored the camelia with Copics R81, R83, R85, R89, Y21 and Y35 and used Spica Lemon on the anther. The butterfly is from Hero Art's 657773 Antique Flowers & Butterflies. The ribbon is Bobbin Ribbon.

The butterfly paper and blue check is Simple Stories Fabulous. I found the yellow in Basic Grey's Picadilly.

Maybe the next round I'll get the card done early and get the camera!

No comments: