Sunday, April 1, 2012

CDAC #14

I'm rushing once again! I got my card posted with 8 minutes to spare. Silly me. Now I'm doing the write up.

I do have a few excuses for being so late. I've had two family funerals and granddaughter #1 for six days. Not a lot of time to craft. Daphne wanted to 'make flowers' (stamp flowers and put rhinestones on them). We mailed one of her cards to her mommy.

Here's my card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #14. The image was provided by Ike's Art.

I had a terrible time getting this photographed. The ribbon is actually green. I tried three or four different backgrounds and this pink showed everything the best. Go figure.

The design paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two 'Rosy.'
The red is Bazzil Basics 'Watermelon.' As I love to color with Copics, the image is printed on Neenah Solar White. Copics used: B0000; E29, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37; G21, G24; R46; YG45, YG63, YG67 and the Colorless Blender. The green ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is Hero Arts CL231 'Happy Hello' stamped with Memento 'Tuxedo Black.' Finally, I used Spica Clear on the geraniums and Spica Pitch Black on the sentiment.

Now that it is April, I need to start working on the taxes. I know I'll be needing some stress relief so I hope to make a card or two in the next couple of weeks. DH isn't very good at keeping his pig operation records so I will need to put the last year together. Yes, I should just take them over but that would be too easy on me. LOL

No comments: