Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CDAC17

Once again I'm pushing the deadline with the CDAC Progressive Challenge. I'm still coloring as I type. And it's not helping I'm watching 'Dancing with the Stars' at the same time.

After I started coloring, I realized DH took the camera. He is out of state. Now what? I guess I'm going to try my phone and see how it works. But I have to finish coloring first!


Okay, so the phone is not a good idea. I'll have to take another picture when the camera gets home this weekend.  Sorry, for the disservice to the image.


I chose the image by Designed2Delight. The buggy just kept calling me.

The base paper is Coredinations Foundations Mediterranean. The green is out of the Basic Grey Picadilly 6x6 pad. As usual, I printed the image on Neenah Solar White cover and colored with Copics: BG05, BV04, E23,  E25, E27, E29, E31, E33, E34, E35, R02, R05, R08, V05, W3, W5, W7 and Y04. The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things VIP kit and the flowers are Hero Arts CL265 Adorable Baby Girl.

The more I look at that picture, the worse it gets.

I printed the buggy on the green paper, colored the Neenah copy, cut it out and popped it up on 1/16" foam dots. I also stamped the flowers on the green and Neenah. I was dumb enough to cut those flowers out and glue them directly to the background.

That photo is really, really ugly. I'm going to bed.

No comments: