Thursday, May 31, 2012

CDACPC18

Yes, the challenge closes tonight. Yes, I'm posting with an hour left. Yes, I believe procrastinating is not a good character trait. Yes, I failed in improving. Here is the card I finished six hours ago. Yes, I am just now taking a photo and posting.



I used the image provided by Doodle Pantry. I searched through all my digital sentiments and found this one by Create with TLC. I thought it was perfect.

Supplies: Copics B21, B24, B26, C1, C3, C5, E23, E25, E27, E50, E57, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, Blender; Card stock Neenah Solar White and Echo Park Happy Days; Glossy Accents.

The answer is on the inside of the card: Because it had a split personality.

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty card and I love the sentiment! Too funny! Thank you for playing with us at CDAC for our Progressive Challenge.

Hugs,

Georgia

CDAC PC DT