Saturday, February 9, 2013

Online Card Class Day 2

I had a very hard time with the one layer homework. I want pop dots. I want frames. I want patterned paper. That's not the assignment.

This is what I finally came up with. 

Lesson learned: Don't trust the top edge of the 4.25 x 5.5 mask is square with the die cut! Next time I will put the inner most square down first and then work out with the other masks. 

Supplies:
Taylored Expressions Snow White Choice Cardstock
Judikins Eclipse Art Masking Tape Sheets
Stamps: MFT Flower Silhouette, MFT PI-All Occasion Sentiments; Making Memories Banners & Alpha Dilly Dally
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, Lulu Lavender; Distress Ink Faded Jeans; VersaMark
Pens: Distress Marker Peeled Paint, Milled Lavender, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick; Spica Buttermilk, Lilac, Pink
Dies: MFT Flower Silhouette, Sentiment Strips; Spellbinders Classic Square Small
Ranger Super Fine Detail Black Embossing Powder



2 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! Soo Pretty Pretty! You did Awesome! I'm with you Girly!! I'd need pop dots and layers and dimension too! I don't think I've ever attempted a one layer card!! Your's looks Fabulous! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Annette Allen said...

wow pretty coloring..those flowers look amazing..