Monday, June 4, 2012

Play or Weed?

I voted for play. After several weeks of nice weather, it's threatening to rain. So really, I should be outside weeding because it's not raining. But why weed when I can play?

A couple of weeks ago I received my Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions. Taylor posted the Subscriber Challenge May 21 and yesterday I finally got to work on it. As I was looking at the paper, trying to figure out what to do, I remembered this post. I love sketches and Taylor sending me supplies.


I did have to pull a couple of things from my stash. I used Spellbinders S4-117 to cut the green paper. To color the resist canvas flower I used Distress Ink Fired Brick and Perfect Pearls Forever Red mixed in a mini mister. The yellow jewel is from Doodlebug. Happy Birthday was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and Hero Arts CL139, Birthday Messages. And finally my Crop-A-Dile to round a few corners.

How easy Taylor makes it!

No comments: