Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finished

I just finished my card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. The image was provided by Ellephantastic through the challenge. I colored it with my Copics and popped it up with foam squares on Spellbinders Label Four.

The brads are American Crafts Pearl Brads. The sentiment is by Create with TLC printed on kraft paper. My stash provided the ribbon, sorry I don't know where I got it. Finally, the background paper is Oliver by Basic Grey.



Now, do I want to work on more cards or laundry? Like that is a hard question.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... great coloring and awesome idea to make it a kindergarten creation! Awesome job! Thanks for joining our challenge fun at CDAC!

Donna Moore said...

Good morning! Where do I start, everything about your card is so perfectly executed it is hard to find a jumping off place....your coloring is gorgeous, your cutting (I love to see such perfection in cutting!) is no less than amazing! I love your colors, your design and the ribbon and the tag you have used to bring it all together...wow!....Gorgeous work!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
donna
cdeacpc2/DT

Helen Laurence said...

Great card, love the darker colours of the paper against the colours of the image. Good luck x

Marlene said...

This card is adorable, Kelley! I, too, love the darker background your images are up against. Beautiful.