Monday, September 5, 2011

Home Again

I got home last night. I was so happy to be able to get in my craft room, I stayed until 3 this morning.  Yes, I am doing a lot of yawning! Here is the card I worked on.



I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Blush. I love that paper. I used some of the 12x12 sheets as well as some 6x6. It leant itself to a quilt pattern, so I pieced and 'quilted' it. Okay, so I used my sewing machine instead of doing it by hand. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, CL140 ClearDesign: Thinking of You Messages. I put it on translucent paper because I didn't want a chunk of white over my block.

After finishing the card, I went shopping. (Not at 3 this morning but after I spent a few hours sleeping and finishing the card in the daylight hours.) I bought eksuccess' Layer Punch Butterfly. I think it is going to be fun to use.

Now I need to work on my CDAC Progressive Challenge card.

No comments: