Thursday, January 26, 2012

Better Get Better

Checking my email, I saw My Favorite Things had posted a new sketch. After making cards the last two weeks for the online Clean & Simple class, I thought I could handle this. I was really hoping to keep up and make a card every week with MFT sketches. I am now three weeks behind. I think I will be behind for the rest of my life. I'm already late on Christmas 2012.


I did something novel with this card. I picked the paper before I colored the image. It's amazing how much simpler that made putting the card together!  

Now to make more get well cards. It seems like everyone is getting sick this winter.

Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Victoria Gardens; Hero Hues Layering Paper Daffodil and Grenadine; Neenah Solar White
Stamps: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Better Get Better
Spellbinders: S4-190 Label Four
Copics: 0, R11, R20, R22, R24, YR23, YR24, Y21, BG72, BG78, E00, E13, E15, E17, E21, E35, E50, W5
The matted image is on 1/16" 3D-Dots and the sentiment on 1/8" dots.

No comments: