Friday, January 27, 2012

Take 2

I wanted another try at the My Favorite Things sketch. After posting yesterday, I wished I had done some sewing. I was not taking it apart.

DH doesn't understand my need to pull out stitching errors on my cross-stitch projects so not taking a card apart is a rather new concept for me. But adhesive isn't quite as forgiving as thread!

Paper: Neenah Solar White; Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Pixie-Licious; Hero Hues layering paper Celadon and Poppy
Dies: Spellbinders S4-110 Classic Ovals Large and S4-111 Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: 0, V12, V15, V17, R11, R81, R83, R85, YR14, YR15, YR21, BG72, E00, E21, E50, E53, E55, E57, E59, C5
Buttons are from my stash and have Weeks Dye Works overdyed floss Carrot.

Now to make more cards. But I'll wait until tomorrow. Looking at the clock, it is tomorrow. DH is gone on business so I get to stay up late. He guessed I wouldn't go to bed until 2:30. I told him I'd be in bed before then. I'll be pushing it as I want to do another load of laundry. Yes, I would rather be up until 2:30 then get up at 6:00. Silly me.

No comments: