Thursday, January 19, 2012

White Is A Color

Or so I am told in the Clean & Simple class. To me, this card has a lot of white. To others, maybe not.



Paper: Hero Hues Celadon and Snow, Neenah Brilliant White
Ink: Memento
Stamps: Art Impressions Doctor Bill and Wallets Out
Copics: R11, G12, G24, B000, B00, B02, E00, E13, E15, E21, E50, C1

Our minute amount of snow Sunday turned into major problems farther north. Yesterday and today we've had major rain with flooding problems. The forecast is for more rain.

As I look out the window, the water is rising in the fields. Last night, in town, a car was swept into a creek. The father and a son were rescued but the mother and baby were not. My heart hurts for the families involved. The father was released from the hospital, the son life flighted to Portland.

One would expect Oregonians to know about rain and rising water. However, sometimes, the unexpected happens.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have trouble using white too...this turned out great! Sad about the deaths of the mother and baby...I remember when that happened.