Friday, June 8, 2012

Rats

No, not the animals. I just went to Taylored Expressions to post my last two cards and the submissions are closed. Was there a time listed? My tough luck. Here are the cards, though. I used the May Key Ingredients kit for both.


The 'Thinking of You' is Hero Arts 657776 Floral Stamps and Dies with Hero Hues Pool AF212. The rick rack is Martha Stewart's Felt Borders. I cut the flower out of Claudine Hellmuth's sticky-back canvas using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. It was then colored using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with Turquoise Perfect Pearls in a mini-mister. Finally, the gem is from Doodlebug.



The flowers were stamped using Hero Arts CL495 Blossom Art and colored with Copics B34, B37, Y35 and Y38. I put Stickles Christmas Red and Yellow on the anthers. The 'Happy Anniversary,' a font on my computer. I couldn't believe I don't own a single anniversary stamp.

Well, I have more paper in the kit so that means I must make more cards! I just wish I had gotten these submitted. I guess that's what happens when you help someone with a grad party instead of posting. Ah, I would still help with the party.

No comments: