Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Last Card Standing

Do you like Project Runway or Chopped? Without leaving home, you can show your stuff in a similar type of competition at Taylored Expressions.

As I was trying to figure out what to do, I watched the first day of the Online Card Class, Kick Start. Yes, Organizing Ideas, what a great way to start a card. And yes, I do need organizing!

So I came up with a sketch. Did I follow it? No, but it's close. That's okay, isn't it? After I finished the card, I read this post from A Blog Named Hero. I tell you, it couldn't have worked out any better for me.  

The Sketch


The Card



 
I made a baby card because I fell in love with the background paper. I don't know why, but it just called to me. I guess phrases like 'New Baby Smell', 'Tiny Fingers', 'Tiny Toes', 'Pride and Joy' to name a few.

Stamps: Taylored Expressions "Welcome Little One"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: B21, B23, G21, G82, R30, R32, Blender
Spica: Clear, yes it is there but the photo doesn't show it
Cardstock: Choice Cardstock Snow White, Bazzil Basics Hillary, Flamingo and Lagoon
Design Paper: Fancy Pants Designs "Baby Mine"
Dies: Taylored Dies "Curly Border", Sizzix "Tags, Scallop Combo #2", Spellbinders S4-247
Twine: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Happy"

I don't know how many photos I took of this card but I can't get a good one. I guess I need to find a Photography for Dummies class. Or maybe I need to learn how to edit. Either way, I need help.

Thank you for stopping by. If you have any photography tips, please leave them! Obviously I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

Linda said...

what a great card! I love those tags--just perfect.

Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Good Luck!

Linda

Tina said...

Your card is so sweet. Love the trio of tags. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.