Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thinking of You

I received my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit yesterday (actually, Monday). Today (really Tuesday) I took it out to play. I can't believe I waited a whole day! (I got a card made and wrote the post, but the camera didn't want to work for me. So, now the real today, Wednesday, I got some taken.)

Again, I used tips from the Online Card Class, Kick Start. And I used a stamp from Taylored Expressions so I could enter their challenge.


The Sketch and Inspiration Paper
The not even close to the sketch card!
 
I guess organizing my thoughts means nothing to me! What can I say? At least I used the paper?

The paper and ribbon are from the Key Ingredients kit. I love having everything put together for me. And I enjoy looking through Taylor's Coordinating Products section.

Cardstock: Choice Cardstock Snow White, Red Rock
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine'
Ribbon: Satin ribbon from the kit
Stamps: Taylored Expressions 'Summer Wreath', Hero Arts CL140 Thinking of You
Copics: G21, G24, G82, R20, R22, R24, R27, Y21, Y26, YR24
Spica: Buttermilk (it's in the flower centers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Embossing Powder: Ranger's Super Fine Detail Black
Dies: Taylored Expressions 'Seasonal Wreath', Lifestyle Crafts 'Nesting Lace Squares'
Other: Sewing Machine, 3D-Dots

Yes, I am slightly crazy. I stamped the wreath twice so I could cut some of the flowers out and pop them up. I've yet to see a flat wreath and I couldn't have one on the front of my card. The wreath is also popped off the Lace Square. What fun is flat?

Now to work on Day 3 of the Kick Start class. Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: